TVAC ground source heat pump Share Offer:
Earlier this year MaidEnergy installed solar panels at Thames Valley Athletics Centre, and our next project is another partnership with them, this time to install low carbon heating.
We're excited about our new project, our first non-solar project that takes advantage of the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) before the government phase it out. If we’re going to reach net zero emissions in the UK, decarbonising heat will be vital, and can reduce even more greenhouse gas emissions than electricity, so we would love to be part of that locally.
Good returns: your savings can help the environment and earn you up to 5%
The MaidEnergy share offer involves putting your money into withdrawable shares. They are not traded on the stock market and typically do not increase in value but will often pay interest to the recipient of your gift.
- This offer aims to raise £250,000 by the 5th January 2021.
- The minimum investment in this offer is £100
- The deadline for investing is 5th January 2021.
These are tough times for savers, with rates being well below 0.5% in some cases, but if you are prepared to take some risk with your cash, this is an investment opportunity for the recipient of your gift, that has social gain too.
- Anyone 16 or over will receive membership of MaidEnergy, giving them a voice in shaping community energy
- You must name your beneficiary in your application and provide their bank details for interest to be paid directly to them,
- If the beneficiary is under the age of 16 you will need to provide their date of birth
- In the last few years of the investment period, your beneficiary will get the share capital reimbursed to them